If you are interested in contributing to my blog or receiving a weekly update on my latest contribution, please complete the registration form below. By doing this you are also agreeing to the guidelines set out below.
- To inform and inspire you to talk to each other and your networks about mental health in a positive and productive manner.
- To have a little fun and find ways to collaborate with you.
We encourage you to participate in this blog via comments. All viewpoints are welcome, but please be constructive. We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments.
We will not approve comments that are:
- Abusive or threatening towards any individual;
- Violating any law or individual’s rights;
- Fraudulent or deceptive;
- Repetitive postings or spam;
- Offensive or inappropriate, including the use of profanity;
- Off-topic or not relevant.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All comments are moderated, so you may have to be a tiny bit patient in waiting to see them. We will review and post them as promptly as possible during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m)